The one-to-one sessions will:
* teach you how to read chord charts in their various different forms
* train you to play by ear
* show you which chords will work in any given key
* teach you about common modulations
* show you scales that you can use to improvise with
* give you practice of staying in time, and in tune, with other musicians
* teach you about chord extensions and how to make your playing sound even better.
The sessions last for one hour and are a lot of fun. All instruments are welcome, and you can choose the type of music you want to play.
“I could already play the guitar, but I’d never had the guts to answer any of those Gumtree adverts wanting a new guitarist for their band, because I’d never really played with other people before and didn’t want to embarrass myself by not knowing what to do. The sessions with Louisa really helped, and it was fun jamming with her too.”